Backup features available for postgres database

От Anil John
Тема Backup features available for postgres database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I am using few postgres databases for my applications.

The backup we do is a complete backup.

The problem is that in case recovery is needed it takes around 5-6 hrs for completing the recovery which would down the application for the same period of time.

I would like to get advice from you all, about the different strategies to backup which are available in postgres. (Like logical and physical as well as full, cumulative and incremental backups in oracle)

I would appreciate if you provide me some good site addresses and manual for postgres database.

Thank you,
Anil

Сообщение: Re: Speed & Memory Management
Сообщение: Re: Speed & Memory Management