Re: PROBLEM WITH FOREIGN KEY

От Donald Fraser
Тема Re: PROBLEM WITH FOREIGN KEY
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>> PostgreSQL ha dicho: ERROR: cumaasi_fk_cumacar referential integrity violation - key referenced from cumaasi not found in cumacar

The message is telling you that it cannot create the constraint because data in the two tables causes a referential integrity violation.
That is there is data in a record for table CUMAASI for columns cucarasi and cuempasi that cannot be matched to a record for table CUMACAR for columns cucodcar and cuempcar.

Regards
Donald Fraser