Re: [ADMIN] pgbench Windows outperforms Debian in Write tests while Debian is faster in SELECT only tests

От Klaus P. Pieper
Тема Re: [ADMIN] pgbench Windows outperforms Debian in Write tests while Debian is faster in SELECT only tests
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I think this explains in simple words what the manual mentions - I just
didn't understand it before.

However, there may be more people like me just expecting the default
settings in postgresql.conf being "safe". As far as I understand, they are
not for the Windows installation. A comment in postgresql.conf might help
those people.

Regards klaus

---

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] pgbench Windows outperforms Debian in Write tests while Debian is faster in SELECT only tests
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] pgbench Windows outperforms Debian in Write tests while Debian is faster in SELECT only tests