RE: Monitoring Script for Postgres

От
Тема RE: Monitoring Script for Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Pg_catalog tables have all details no need any extension or tool required , tool extract information pg_catalog  and incormation_schema

From: Naveed Iftikhar <naveed27c@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2024 12:27 PM
To: Kashif Zeeshan <kashi.zeeshan@gmail.com>
Cc: pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: Monitoring Script for Postgres

Thanks Kashif.

Best Regards

 -Naveed-

On Thursday, June 20, 2024 at 10:28:15 PM CDT, Kashif Zeeshan <kashi.zeeshan@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 21, 2024 at 6:35 AM Naveed Iftikhar <naveed27c@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi PostgreSQL Admin Team,

  I am new to PostgreSQL Database. I have provisioned few databases on RHEL. Need help and advise on how to setup basic database level monitoring like service status, tablespaces thresholds , buffer memory threshold, replication lag etc.  Please suggest if any extensions are suitable for the PostgreSQL monitoring. What to avoid third party enterprise tools.

Best Regards

 -Naveed-