Convertion of Oracle Database to Postgresql

От Moovarkku Mudhalvan
Тема Convertion of Oracle Database to Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi

   Greetings. Thanks i was able to take the Backup. As u said it is only
problem with the OS permission to that particular folder.
    Now i am into new thing .

    Did any one aware of getting entire database from Oracle to Postgresql.

    I got some link through the Google referring some perl programming but i
don't have that much experience on perl programming can u please any one go
throught it and let me know
http://www.samse.fr/GPL/ora2pg/ora2pg.html

    Other than this if some body have any other ideas let me know.

Thanks
Mudhalvan M.M