Re: Can't connect to phppgadmin

От Chalrie Schaubmair
Тема Re: Can't connect to phppgadmin
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Paolo you wrote:
Did you use the configure flag '--with-pgsql' while compiling PHP?

I have installed postgres and phppgadmin after I installed php.
I don't know what to do, because I'am a totally newbie.
Should I compile now my php?
How can I make this?
Can you explain it to me for suse 8.2, or post me a link where I can read what I have to do.

thanks
Charlie Schaubmair

>>Did you use the configure flag '--with-pgsql' while compiling PHP?
>>Paolo Martinelli
>>IrisCube Reply S.p.A.

Сообщение: Re: Selects query inside function must read commited data
Сообщение: Re: Selects query inside function must read commited data