Re: Autovacuum option in init script

От Donald Fraser
Тема Re: Autovacuum option in init script
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Attached is a script I created to run on Redhat.
Someone might find it useful.
It's not a big deal to make it run as the next script after postgresql.

Regards
Donald Fraser

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 9:58 PM
Subject: [ADMIN] Autovacuum option in init script

I am sure someone else has mentioned this, but adding an option in the init script for the next Postgres release to start pg_autovacuum with Postgres.

I understand some people (don’t know who, but I am sure they are out there) would rather use cron scripts, so making it an option that is initially disabled would be a good idea.

Roy

Вложения