info request : listing active connections

От Vilson farias
Тема info request : listing active connections
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Greetings,

  I've been looking for a way to list active connections from clients to the postmaster. What kind of features does postgresql has to make it possible?  I would like to list users, ips and maybe calling application and plataform. Now, the only way I know is through ps -ef | grep post. Is there some system table where I can find information about active connections?

Best regards.

José Vilson de Mello de Farias
Software Engineer

Dígitro Tecnologia Ltda - www.digitro.com.br