Re: Cache Lookup failed Error - while using Triggers

От shreedhar
Тема Re: Cache Lookup failed Error - while using Triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Joe,

Thanks Alot,

I followed how u said, then if I execute the same insert statement the
following error is occuring.

ERROR : Parse error at or near "empname"

As I Check I didnot find any parse error there. This is error is occuring if
and only if 'emp' table have trigger. Is there any problem in function
'aa_emp_stamp()'

Regards,
Sreedhar