От: Afton & Ray Still
Тема: Front end?
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-novice

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Front end?  (Afton & Ray Still, )
 Re: Front end?  (John DeSoi, )
 Re: Front end?  ("M. Bastin", )
 Re: Front end?  ("Taber, Mark", )

Hello;
  I have spent a little time on PgAdmin III. I can see I'm playing with a
lot of power. Now I need to figure out how to use the database. Is what I'm
looking for the front end? (sorry haven't done much with data bases since
paradox 3.) I'm looking for a front end(?) that is relativly easy, (I don't
mind programing if necessary) cheap or preferably free, and has fairly good
abilities for formated output. I would also like to be able to create a
standalone application if possible.

Any hints or especially tutorials would be greatly appreciated
Thanks,
Ray

---