Re: how to tell if a replication server has stopped replicating

От mark
Тема Re: how to tell if a replication server has stopped replicating
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

* http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-11/msg00198.php

* http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-11/msg00252.php

Those two posts should cover the basics. There are other ways some people use to do it, but this seems to be the
generallyaccepted way.

I think 9.1 has some stuff in the works that should make it far easier to monitor.

-Mark