Re: getting count for a specific querry

От Joel Fradkin
Тема Re: getting count for a specific querry
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

I have asked specific questions and paid attention to the various threads on configuration.

I will take my config files and post on the performance thread that is a good suggestion (personnaly I have more faith in this forum then a paid consultant, but at this point I am willing to try both).

Thanks again.

The count thing I can get around using stored results and on demand counting, but some of my statistical reporting is just a must have.

I enclosed one of my views, I realize to get help I should also include tables and indexes etc, and maybe I will do that.

It is just there are so many of them. This one in particular did not run at all when I first got my data loaded.

I ended up adding a few indexes and not sure what else and got it to run faster on postgres.

Now it is running horrid, so I am back to the drawing board I change one thing and something else breaks.

I am just frustrated, maybe Monday I will have better strength to figure it all out.

Joel Fradkin

Вложения

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: getting count for a specific querry
Сообщение: Re: getting count for a specific querry