Master/Slave mode: Temp table used by view

От Hoàng Thanh Toàn - DB
Тема Master/Slave mode: Temp table used by view
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Dear all,

Please help me.

I know this is postgres-admin mail list, it is not for the discussion of pgpool.

I'm sorry to post questions related to pgpool.

I have a problem like this:

<<

I have a temporary table is used as a literal in View objects.

in Master/Slave Mode (Pgpool): how to detect all query on this view, and then transfer it to master.

Please give me some advices.

Thanks a lot.

--

Best Regards,