Re: Fw: configure error with krb5

От kanchana
Тема Re: Fw: configure error with krb5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Tom,

Thanks for your reply, as i'm not positon to upgrade gcc, i tried to build
using CC=cc
it compile fine.

while testing, as follows error came(initdb failed)

#adduser postgres
#mkdir /opt/postgresql/data
#chown postgres /opt/postgresql/data
#su - postgres
$/opt/postgresql/bin/initdb -D /opt/postgresql/data

The files belonging to this database system will be owned by user
"postgres".

The database cluster will be initialized with locale C.

Fixing permissions on existing directory /opt/postgresql/data... ok
creating directory /opt/postgresql/data/base... ok
creating directory /opt/postgresql/data/global... ok
creating directory /opt/postgresql/data/pg_xlog... ok
creating directory /opt/postgresql/data/pg_clog... ok
creating template1 database in /opt/postgresql/data/base/1...
initdb failed.
$

How to overcome? I don't know what may cause this problem.

Plz help me asap.

Advance thanks.

Regards,
-Kanchana

gcc -O2 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -I../../../../src/