Re: How to upgrade PostgreSQL minor releases without a dump/restore?

От Gnanakumar
Тема Re: How to upgrade PostgreSQL minor releases without a dump/restore?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> ? Did you read the paragraph above?

> Install latest version, and restart postmaster.
Installing of latest version as-is will keep overwriting the existing installed directories/files/binaries but not the
"/usr/local/pgsql/data/"directory right?  Since this is our production server database, am just clarifying this
questionthat came to my mind, before upgrading.

От: Vibhor Kumar
Сообщение: Re: How to upgrade PostgreSQL minor releases without a dump/restore?
От: A B
Сообщение: Backup question