ERROR - 6.4 pqReadData() error when creating stored procedures

От Michael Blair
Тема ERROR - 6.4 pqReadData() error when creating stored procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
With Postgres 6.4, I keep running into the following error when I attempt to create stored TCL procedured:

This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or while processing the request.
We have lost the connection to the backend, so further processing is impossible. Terminating.

The only way I am able to recover from this error is to DestroyDB and then recreate it.  Unfortunately, this error eventually occurs again.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Michael