Re: Postmaster cannot start

От Chun Yit\(Chronos\)
Тема Re: Postmaster cannot start
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>> 4) how can i solve this problem?
>>
> The base table pg_class should be ok(pg_class_oid_ind indicates both have
> the same cardinality). Try to reindex pg_class as the superuser.
>

>but not i not be able to reindex the table because i cannot start the
>postmaster.
>postmaster give me error every time i try to start it
>this is the error msg
DEBUG:  found "/usr/local/pgsql/bin/postgres" using argv[0]
LOG:  could not create IPv6 socket: Address family not supported by protocol
DEBUG:  max_safe_fds = 985, usable_fds = 1019, already_open = 5
DEBUG:  found "/usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster" using argv[0]
LOG:  could not resolve "localhost": Temporary failure in name resolution
LOG:  database system was interrupted while in recovery at 2006-05-15
04:14:39 MYT
HINT:  This probably means that some data is corrupted and you will have to
use the last backup for recovery.
LOG:  checkpoint record is at A/46315F10
LOG:  redo record is at A/46315F10; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown FALSE
LOG:  next transaction ID: 14135366; next OID: 51809028
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
LOG:  redo starts at A/46315F50
PANIC:  btree_delete_page_redo: uninitialized right sibling
LOG:  startup process (PID 5043) was terminated by signal 6
LOG:  aborting startup due to startup process failure