Re: 7.1RC1 regression results: anyone want them ?

От Peter Galbavy
Тема Re: 7.1RC1 regression results: anyone want them ?
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
> It is there for the upcoming release, as of a few days ago. But
> confirmation that it works for more than one tester is very important,
> so thanks for the report.

You are welcome. On thinking about it, the only slight problem was that the
default max procs per user (64) was too few and I had to up it to 128 for
the "gmake check" to complete.

I may be able to test OpenBSD/sparc but only after the 7.1 release - what I
mean is more than a few weeks.

Peter