Re: [ADMIN] Issue with pgAdmin4 UI

От Franklyn Edwin
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Issue with pgAdmin4 UI
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi Scott,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I am referring to the doc which came along with the application, found in "PostgreSQL/9.6/pgAdmin 4/docs/en_US/html/" folder.

I am re-attaching my UI screenshot .

Thanks,

Franklyn Edwin

From: Scott Mead [mailto:scottm@openscg.com]
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2017 7:45 PM
To: Franklyn Edwin
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Issue with pgAdmin4 UI

On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 5:34 AM, Franklyn Edwin <frank@pressbury.com> wrote:

I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post my request, however i have been having trouble with pgAdmin4, any help will be appreciated.

I have downloaded and installed "postgresql-9.6.1-1-windows-x64" on Windows10.

When i run pgAdmin4, i don't see the UI as shown in the screenshots in the documentation.

Please find attached screenshot of the UI.

Attachment?

Which documentation are you using?

I tried going through your documentation for any help, but was not able to find any comment on the issue which i am facing.

Can you let me know, where i have gone wrong?

Thanks

Franklyn Edwin

--Scott

No virus found in this message.