PostgreSQL DataBase Manager

От Denis Loginov
Тема PostgreSQL DataBase Manager
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi, all!

 I develop a PostgreSQL DataBase Manager. You can download it from
 http://www.tsk.ru/~ldu/kpsqlman-0.2.tar.gz
or
 ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/Incoming/unsorted/kpsqlman-0.2.tar.gz

It is beta so don't expect much so far.
You need KDE&QT to run it. Go http:\\www.kde.org to know more.
Now I work hard on the next release.

 BUT I've got some questions:
 1. In what table tables's fields and their types are stored?
 2. How do I distinguish views from tables? [not in psql of course but using
queries].
 3. Is there any way to get pointers to all connections to Postgres
backends? I need it for tracing all connections to Postgres.

 Send queries to me and we'll have a great PGManager soon!
 Don't forget to indicate version of PG you use.

Denis Loginov.
<ldu@cons.tsk.ru>