Re: pgsql-server/src/backend catalog/index.c comma ...

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: pgsql-server/src/backend catalog/index.c comma ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue@tpf.co.jp> writes:
> > Why could you determine it ? Is PostgreSQL your system ?
>
> Well, if you prefer, we can have a discussion and vote about
> it on pghackers.

Oh discussion *first* is good but You committed *first*.
So isn't it reasonable to revert your change *first* ?

This is the second time you disable the on-line reindex
functionality for system tables. Why must I explain the
same thing many times ?

May I ask again ? Is PostgreSQL your system ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue