Re: CentOS & PostgreSQL help re: TIME_WAIT

От Reggie Euser
Тема Re: CentOS & PostgreSQL help re: TIME_WAIT
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks to both of you. Kevin, it's not a DoS, I'm certain; client problem,
maybe .

Tom - sorry for my confusion. I'm chasing the network/firewall possibilities
as most likely causes.  PostgreSQL is running quite smoothly.

FWIW, what little I know about PostgreSQL, I've picked up by using it,
reading documentation on the web and, most helpfully, reading your comments.
Many thanks again.