security rights per database DDL/DML connect

От Gabor Faludi
Тема security rights per database DDL/DML connect
Дата
hash function  (Rafael Mueller <mueller@inf.ufsc.br>)
Список pgsql-admin
I've been searching the web for a solution on this but no luck .

I'm administering a webserver w/ PHP apps on . I had an idea to create an
application database and give access to certain users to maintain the data
within the database tables , but also I'd like to make sure only certain
users are able to perform DDL commands. Or simply to revoke access for
connecting to this db.

I haven't found any clues. , any help is appreciated .

many thanks,
Gabor Faludi