Re: SQL statements not printed in pgpool log

От Gnanakumar
Тема Re: SQL statements not printed in pgpool log
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Any ideas/suggestions?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gnanakumar [mailto:gnanam@zoniac.com]
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 6:54 PM
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: SQL statements not printed in pgpool log

Hi,

Our production server is running PostgreSQL v8.2.3 on Red Hat Enterprise
Linux Server release 5 (Tikanga) and for database connection management
we're using pgpool-II v2.0.1.

I've been following with one of the issue I was facing with pgpool in its
forums and mailing list, but till now I've not any found any
response/solution there.
http://pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pgpool-general/2010-August/002861.html

Issue is:
Recently, we upgraded our JDBC driver 2 to JDBC driver 4.  After changing to
JDBC driver 4, I'm not able to see none of the SQL statements printed in
pgpool log.  What's going wrong?

Instead of SQL statements, I can see only the following lines:

2010-08-09 20:22:20 LOG: pid 20794: YYYYY
2010-08-09 20:22:20 LOG: pid 20794: YYYYY
2010-08-09 20:22:20 LOG: pid 20794: YYYYY

If I use JDBC driver 2, I don't have this problem. How do I fix this issue,
so that SQL statements are also printed in the pgpool log.

I know that this is not the right place to post, but I hope PostgreSQL
experts can assist me in the right direction to resolve this issue?

Regards,
Gnanam