Performance question related with temporary tables

От Vilson farias
Тема Performance question related with temporary tables
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Greetings,

  I've been testing some queries and I have a question : Is there a way to put a index in a temporary table? I have a query that does a join from a table and a temporary table and this join is done with a very long sequencial scan because the temporary table aparently hasn't any index. I would like to know how can I deal with this kind of situation.

Best Regards,

José Vilson de Mello de Farias
Software Engineer

Dígitro Tecnologia Ltda - www.digitro.com.br