Re: ERROR: SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL must be called before any query

От David Wall
Тема Re: ERROR: SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL must be called before any query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> ERROR:  SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL must be called before any query
> NOTICE:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of
transaction block

Oops.  Sorry.  It looks like it was a bug in the connection pool class that
I've been magically using for a couple of years now.  Apparently the usage
just never ran into the problem, or there's a difference in the Tomcat
servlet engine I'm using that was driving the database.  The code was
reusing the connection for all pool calls from the same thread.

David