problemas with pgaccess, tcl, libX11.so

От Martín Marqués
Тема problemas with pgaccess, tcl, libX11.so
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I compiled PostgreSQL 7.1 with tcl/tk and when I try to execute pgaccess I
get this:

martin@bugs:~ > /usr/local/pgsql/bin/pgaccess
ld.so.1: /usr/local/bin/wish: fatal: libX11.so.6.2: open failed: No such file
or directory
Killed
martin@bugs:~ >

Now,libX11.so.6.2 doesn't exist on my system.

Heres the info:

uname -a
SunOS bugs 5.8 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10

gcc 2.95.2

tcl 8.3

tk 8.3

Any idea?

saludos... :-)

--
El mejor sistema operativo es aquel que te da de comer.
Cuida tu dieta.