reg:reading files from the DB

От sandhya
Тема reg:reading files from the DB
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi.....

I used one function where in we can read the contents of the file from the
database.
Whenever there is a request for the specified file it should take the
contents from the database.
I have exported all my files to database....and in webserver when ever there
is a request fro the file i am opening and reading it
from the database.
I have connected to DB server remotely and executing.
Please tell me how to proceed.
When ever there is a request for the particular file i am getting the Object
id and passing it to the following function.
Is this correct?
please suggest me .........
voi d GetFiles(PGconn *conn, unsigned int lobjId, int start)
{

---------

------------

int lobj_fd;

lobj_fd = lo_open(conn, lobjId, INV_READ);

if (lobj_fd < 0)

{

MessageBox(0,"error","Cannot Object Id ",MB_OK);

}

lo_lseek(conn, lobj_fd, start, SEEK_END);

len = lo_tell(conn,lobj_fd);

lo_lseek(conn, lobj_fd, start, SEEK_SET);

buf =(char*) malloc(len + 1);

nread = 0;

while (len - nread > 0)

{

nbytes = lo_read(conn, lobj_fd, buf, len - nread);

buf[nbytes] = ' ';

nread += nbytes;

}

MessageBox(0,"Inside get","test",MB_OK);

free(buf);

lo_close(conn, lobj_fd);

}

Thank you.....