Re: Trouble Getting Database Server Started

От Dirk Kalp
Тема Re: Trouble Getting Database Server Started
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Magnus,

Thanks for the advice. I checked the Windows Event Logs and did not see
anything there meaningful. The pg_log had only one interesting msg
"incomplete startup packet" in one of the logs a couple days before Computer
A had powered down. I don't know what this log msg means but I assume it is
not the cause. But I'm neither a database expert or a Windows expert so I
could be wrong.

Thanks,
Dirk