Log error at server startup

От Gastón Simone
Тема Log error at server startup
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello!
Please help me!!

My pgsql installation is having a problem during startup and I don't konw
how to solve it. postmaster is reporting this:

LOG:  database system shutdown was interrupted at 2003-09-04T
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 0/44C3FC0
LOG:  redo record is at 0/44C3FC0; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown TRUE
LOG:  next transaction id: 27046; next oid: 28452
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
LOG:  ReadRecord: unexpected pageaddr 0/24C4000 in log file 0, segment 4,
offse0
LOG:  redo is not required
PANIC:  XLogWrite: write request 0/44C4000 is past end of log 0/44C4000
LOG:  startup process (pid 22347) was terminated by signal 6
LOG:  aborting startup due to startup process failure

How can I solve it?
Thanks a lot!

Gastón.