Re: PSQL Working, but PGAccess Not Connecting.

От David Lloyd-Jones
Тема Re: PSQL Working, but PGAccess Not Connecting.
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Oliver:
               Bingo!
                                Gratefully,

                                                -dlj.

PS: More generally, I'd still like to know what to do with the script
"postgresql start" which is in subdirectory /etc/rc.d/init.d/  of RH 6.2.
There are lines that look somewhat like Mike Mascari's suggestions, but
nothing right on.  Lamar Owen, are you out there somewhere?
                                                   -d.