ROLES and PRIVILEGES

От Rodrigo Sakai
Тема ROLES and PRIVILEGES
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

  Hi all,

  Sorry if this is an already answered question. I’m having some troubles to set privileges to a user (role). I have to roles, postgres (the superuser) and roger, I created a database ‘test’ with postgres role and I want that roger have only SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE on that database, so I tried:

  REVOKE ALL ON DATABASE test FROM roger;

  GRANT SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, DELETE ON <table_name> TO roger;

  But the role roger can still create objects in this database and I don’t want it!

  Any HELP???

  Thanks!!!

Rodrigo Sakai

Administrador de Banco de Dados