Re: [GENERAL] Book or other resource on Postgres-local code?

От Charles Clavadetscher
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Book or other resource on Postgres-local code?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi

From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Guyren Howe
Sent: Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016 23:32
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>
Subject: [GENERAL] Book or other resource on Postgres-local code?

As an aside from my last question about my LYDB effort:

I would like to find a book or other resource about SQL server-side programming (stored procedures etc) best practices in general and for Postgres in particular.

I found this book quite helpful (I have the first edition, but I assume that the second is even better):

https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/postgresql-server-programming-second-edition/?utm_source=PoD&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=1783980583

Regards

Charles

Seems like a thing that should exist. I can find a variety of blog posts, mostly about Oracle and MS SQL Server, but nothing that appears particularly canonical or “classic”.

Is there such a resource?