Re: Trouble Getting Database Server Started

От Dirk Kalp
Тема Re: Trouble Getting Database Server Started
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Karim,

Thanks for the suggestion. I did try to reset and then set the postgres
user's rights to "Logon as a service" in both the Local Security Policy and
Services tools of the Windows Control Panel. It did not make any difference.

I suspect that that is not the problem since it appears that the server is
initially being launched but does not complete.

Thanks,
Dirk