Re: psql's FETCH_COUNT (cursor) is not being respected for CTEs

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: psql's FETCH_COUNT (cursor) is not being respected for CTEs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Daniel and Tom,

08.04.2024 17:25, Daniel Verite wrote:

>> So I whacked the patch around till I liked it better, and pushed it.
> Thanks for taking care of this!

Now that ExecQueryUsingCursor() is gone, it's not clear, what does
the following comment mean:?
    * We must turn off gexec_flag to avoid infinite recursion.  Note that
    * this allows ExecQueryUsingCursor to be applied to the individual query
    * results.

Shouldn't it be removed?

Best regards,
Alexander

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 17 Release Management Team & Feature Freeze
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 17 Release Management Team & Feature Freeze