Re: URGENT : StreamServerPort: bind() failed: Cannotassign

От Siddharth Rath (sirath)
Тема Re: URGENT : StreamServerPort: bind() failed: Cannotassign
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Rob,
Please find the output of "strace -f /apps/systran/postgresql/bin/pg_ctl start -D /apps/systran/postgresql/data-linux >
s.out2>
s.err"  in the below provided URLs:

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/40c0ea30_116c8/bc/My+Documents/s.err.err?bfd6OwABBgQwEsbt

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/40c0ea30_116c8/bc/My+Documents/s.out.out?bfd6OwABCrTeXvUl

I couldnot understand much of the s.err messages. It will be great if you please spare some time to go thru the same
andadvise me
how to proceed from here.

Thanx and regards
Sidd