Vacuum failed !

От Guillaume MARTIN
Тема Vacuum failed !
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Everyday I make a vacuum_db for one database

Today, I made a vacuum but the following error occured :

FATAL 2:  open of /var/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0022 failed: No such file or directory
        before or while processing the request.
connection to server was lost
vacuumdb: vacuum  allopass_db failed

What is it ?? I don't understand ...

I stopped Postmaster and relaunched it ... but the error is still there ...

I joined the complete Output of the vacuum process ( Output.txt )

In the pg_clog directory, i've got 6 files :
    0025
    0026
    0027
    0028