Re: Error in function to pg_dump: Standard in must be a tty

От Siew Hui, Wong
Тема Re: Error in function to pg_dump: Standard in must be a tty
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi again,

Is it possible that there is a permission problem etc that don't allow
plperlu function that calls a pg_dump command? I am still stumped, trying to
solve the problem of "Standard in must be a tty" whenever i triggered the
plperlu function :(

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

best regards,
siew hui