RE: [HACKERS] How to ignore system indexes

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] How to ignore system indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

OK,I would limit changes only for REINDEX command.
> You might even think about doing the reindex in bootstrap mode,
> though I don't know if that would be easier or harder.

Yes,bootstrap mode is a natural selection. Jan has already tried
it and there was a problem of time quliafication. I don't know it is
a big obstacle or not.  I prefer standalone postgres because
there's a possibility to call various SQL commands together
with REINDEX command.
Of cource,time qualification is no longer a problem in standalone
postgres.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp