Re: How to get schema name in which TEMPORARY table is created?

От Gnanakumar
Тема Re: How to get schema name in which TEMPORARY table is created?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>> How do I get the schema name in which TEMPORARY table is created using
>> "CREATE TEMP TABLE mytable ...." syntax?

> Do you need the real schema name, or will the "pg_temp" alias be
> sufficient?

I need the real schema name (for example, pg_temp_xxx) in which it is
created and not just the alias.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: How to get schema name in which TEMPORARY table is created?
Сообщение: Re: How to get schema name in which TEMPORARY table is created?