Re: URGENT : StreamServerPort: bind() failed: Cannotassign

От Siddharth Rath (sirath)
Тема Re: URGENT : StreamServerPort: bind() failed: Cannotassign
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Rob,
I did run the script from http://myclass.missouri.edu/~atb6x2/NETSERV/NS_serverpl.html and it didn't give any error and
theO/P of
netstat -plunta | grep 5432
(Not all processes could be identified, non-owned process info
 will not be shown, you would have to be root to see it all.)
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:54320           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      -
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5432            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      9481/perl
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:54321           0.0.0.0:*                           -

But I don't understand why I cant bind to the same port thru POSTGRES. Please let me know what to do now to resolve
this.

Thanx and regards
Sidd