How can I skip specific characters while retreiving data - postgre

От shreedhar
Тема How can I skip specific characters while retreiving data - postgre
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

May I know how can I replace 'Enter Character' to 'balnk space' character,
while retreiving data from my database.

While storing data in a field of type text, i am storing with 'Enter'
characters, but I have to give to my applciation data with our 'Enter Keys',
so I have to skip 'Enter' Keys while retreiving. I searched for character
set in postgre. But I could not able to find it.

Sreedhar

"Faith, faith, faith in ourselves, faith, faith in God, this is the secret
of greatness.
If you have faith in all the three hundred and thirty millions of your
mythological gods,
and in all the gods which foreigners have now and again introduced into your
midst,
and still have no faith in yourselves, there is no salvation for you. "
(III. 190)