Re: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend

От Anthony Chaffey
Тема Re: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thanks to everyone for their responses.

I have now coded the application to catch the exception an determine whether it is an i/o problem and attempts to re-connect to the database. I will look into the socket time-out settings but I have realised that my solution also holds up well when a network/internet connection is lost entirely.

Thanks again.