Re: Google SoC--Idea Request

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Google SoC--Idea Request
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

-----Original Message-----
From: "Jonah H. Harris"<jonah.harris@gmail.com>
Sent: 15/04/06 20:06:27
To: "Pgsql Hackers"<pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org>
Subject: [HACKERS] Google SoC--Idea Request

> As such, we need to quickly put together a list of oh, 15-20 midlevel
> project ideas.

Another thought - a nice C++ project, requiring minimal previous knowledge of existing code would be to add a query
builderto pgAdmin.

Regards, Dave

-----Unmodified Original Message-----
Hey everyone,

I know we started a discussion a month or so ago regarding ideas for
SoC projects.  However, after reading through the thread, I didn't see
us nail down any actual items.

As such, we need to quickly put together a list of oh, 15-20 midlevel
project ideas.  I'm sure we can pull some off the TODO list, but we
should also look at project ideas for porting some of the most used
third-party OSS software to PostgreSQL too (portals, CMS systems,
accounting systems, etc.).

All ideas welcome!

--
Jonah H. Harris, Database Internals Architect
EnterpriseDB Corporation

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster