Re: PG Report Generator

От Donald Fraser
Тема Re: PG Report Generator
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
----- Original Message -----
From: "aWiryawan"

> Hi...
> Is anyone have a suggestion or a solution how to make a report from pg,
> Currently we're build an application, and so many report should we deliver
> Front end that application using PHP. And we want to the report generated
> direct to PDF File

If you can employ java with your web-server or may be even use java directly
with PostgreSQL (pl/java) then one of the best free report generators out
there is:
JasperReports: http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/
JasperReports can output directly to pdf, html, xls, and many more.
Combine that with iReports (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ireport) as the
gui for report design and you will find the two together are a great
combination:

Regards
Donald Fraser

Сообщение: Re: support for using runas for pg
Сообщение: Re: support for using runas for pg