R: BUG #6342: libpq blocks forever in "poll" function

От Andrea Grassi
Тема R: BUG #6342: libpq blocks forever in "poll" function
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
The client program and the postgres server are on the same host, client con=
nects to 127.0.0.1.
In the meantime, my original program blocks (not my example but very probab=
ly the reasons are the same).=20

I typed "ps -C testprogramname -o wchan:80=3D" and the output was only a si=
ngle dash ( "-" ).
I searched for the complete stack in /proc/$pid/stack (where $pid) was the =
pid of my process but this file doesn't exists !! Why ?=20

I'm waiting for my example to block in order to send you what you request m=
e about the test program (even if the output almost surely will be the same=
).

Regards,=20
Andrea Grassi