How can i port data from SQL-Server 2000 to Postgre.

От shreedhar
Тема How can i port data from SQL-Server 2000 to Postgre.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
How can i port data from SQL-Server 2000 to Postgre. If I use SQL-Server
DTS, I got ODBC call failure error. Which version of ODBC is appropriate for
this.

Regards,
Sreedhar
"Faith, faith, faith in ourselves, faith, faith in God, this is the secret
of greatness.
If you have faith in all the three hundred and thirty millions of your
mythological gods,
and in all the gods which foreigners have now and again introduced into your
midst,
and still have no faith in yourselves, there is no salvation for you. "
(III. 190)