potential invalid input field of pgAdmin New Column GUI

От liuyuanyuan
Тема potential invalid input field of pgAdmin New Column GUI
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi , hackers!

Currently I test some part of pgadmin GUI, and I found some potential invalid input field of New Column GUI,

Like Variables and Security Labels. Could you please have a look on this issue?

For example:

OS: WIN7 64bit

PostgreSQL 9.3

pgAdmin III:Version 1.18.1

I use GUI of pgadmin to create table, and add column to this table (just as follow ). When I add a new column,

I can add Variables (or Security Label )to this column, but finally in the tab SQL of New Table Interface I find nothing

of  the Variables (or Security Label ) I’ve add. It seems that the Variables (or Security Label ) does not work.

Best Wishes!

Yours

Jasmine Liu

October 27, 2014