pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer Problem

От Sriharsha
Тема pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi ,

   I am running Postgresql on windows 2000.Sometimes when I connect postgresql from my application, I get following error on the prompt

pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer

Can anyone tell me what is the problem with postgresql. My application gets effected with this error. How to solve this problem. Is it related to buffer ?

Thanking you

Sriharsha