Re: Is it possible to get the return value of trigger function using PHP or any other method.

От shreedhar
Тема Re: Is it possible to get the return value of trigger function using PHP or any other method.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

I solved my problem, I used begin transactions(begin, commit, rollback)
through PHP when i am calling triggered sql statement. 'Raise Error in
trigger function making result of triggered SQL Statement's return value as
NULL.

Using this value we can take decision whether we can commit or rollback
whole transaction.

Thanks Alot, Let me know is there any other way to do this.

Sreedhar